Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear Everyone,
After thinking about it for about four years, I've decided to start a blog. I like reading blogs. I like writing. I don't know why it took me so long. So welcome to my first blog post.
Starting a blog right now makes sense for a myriad of reasons. I'm at a weird stage of life. For starters...



I'm in Georgia visiting my brother and sister-in-law and their little girls. This is significant because usually I've been going to school in Provo, Utah for the past ever and recently...




I graduated with a degree in English. And that's terribly exciting, but the most significant thing in my life is that...




I am engaged to the most best guy in the world, Luke Bangerter, which means that spell-check will now veto both my first and last name.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that my life is a-changing, and in good ways. I feel like I have things to say, pictures to share, links to post, tears to jerk; essentially, it's a selfish venture. I like it.

Love,
Marlee

8 comments:

  1. Let it be known that I am your first follower, now in every sense of the term. Blog every day? It'll make my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the "Spell check hates every part of my name" club. We're glad to have you as a member. I'm so excited you're blogging. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you're not working so what else is there to do with your time? you're such a mormon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i briefly considered posting a picture of myself in my security guard uniform, but i was worried about all the sketchy google image searches that might yield it. the unemployment thing was implied. also, really? pot calling the kettle black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, can you please post the security picture? With a captain about how you're starting to feel trunky about it (including the wtf part, because that was funny.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't pretend like you don't have another blog, marlee, because you do...you thought if you left it alone long enough it would just die, but it hasn't. It sits and waits for you like a puppy, whimpering day after lonely day, and you've abandoned it for another, blatantly denying it's exsistence.

    Ah, well, I'm just happy you're writing again, even if it is no longer soley for my benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now have something to live for..
    I loved the MOA post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew I was marrying an English major, and I knew you were proficient in prose, but I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much. Also, your security guard picture in the bathroom is a good one.

    ReplyDelete