Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the Fourth (Be With You)


I wrote this whole witty post about Star Wars and stuff, but it got deleted (I'm pretty new at this) so I'm just going to sum it up.

1. This is awesome mostly because of the love handles.

2. Luke Bangerter is a huge Star Wars nerd and I love it.

3. I went to the Zoo Atlanta (weird Georgians and their trendy word arrangin') and took this video for Mikelle.



4. My sister-in-law and I have been working on some cool wedding decor, which will be the (bantha) fodder of future blog posts.
I'll be heading to Spokane, Washington this weekend. It's going to be great.

1 comment:

  1. Are those naked molerats?? My favorite part was when you were whispering and for once it wasn't just me imagining you whispering to me all day long.

    ReplyDelete